Cirencester Cricket Club
- Cirencester Cricket Club, 1UT, Bathurst Estate Agency, Cirencester GL7 1QT
Dean Close School
- Dean Close School, Shelburne Rd, Cheltenham GL51 6HE
- Meet at the pavilion opposite the tennis courts and sports hall
Lechlade Cricket Club
- The Manor Ground, Faringdon Road, Lechlade-on-Thames GL7 3AT
Stroud Cricket Club
- Ryeford Industrial Estate, Stroud Cullimore Ground, GL10 2LA
Slaughters Cricket Club
- Church Furlong, Lower Slaughter, Gloucestershire, GL54 2HY
- Turning into the club is just after the bus stop as you drive away from the village.
Painswick Cricket Club
- Broadham Fields, Stroud Road, Painswick GL6 6UN
- Meet at the pavilion next to the tennis courts.
- Rendcomb College, Cirencester, GL7 7HA
- When you turn off the A435, follow the road up the hill, go under the bridge and follow the road around to your right. Drive past the Rendcomb Village post office on your right, the sports hall is the next left. Drive to the right side of the sports hall and park there.
What to bring:
- Packed lunch
- Refreshments and a water bottle
- Bring a Bat if you have one
- Cap/hat and sunscreen
- Warm clothing and waterproofs
What to wear:
- Any comfortable training clothes or cricket whites
- In the event of any inclement the camp will continue as planned. We have adapted wet weather programmes to ensure cricketers can continue to train and learn in a safe environment.
- Cricket equipment is available for purchase, we will equipment at the venue and be able to bring equipment to the venue upon request.
- Gecko training tops will be on sale for £20